There are some important points about the Ontario PNP under International Student Stream that you should need to know. The international student stream under Ontario PNP gives permanent residency to international students who have job offers in an eligible occupation in Ontario.
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) sends the invitation to eligible candidates in Ontario to apply for pr.
If you are nominated by the Ontario government, then the next step is to apply for permanent residency through federal programs.
Requirements for Ontario PNP under International Student Stream
There are some requirements that you need to fulfill before applying for the Ontario PNP under International Student Stream.
Job Offer Requirements
To become qualify under International Student Stream, you must have a job offer in Ontario.
- The job must be full-time and permanent. You have to work a minimum of 1,560 hours a year.
- The job offered must be in eligible occupations such as TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- The job offered must meet the minimum wage in Ontario.
- The job offered employer gives you that must urgently need a job position in the employer’s business.
- The work location must be in Ontario
Applicants must meet these requirements before applying under Ontario PNP under the International student Stream.
- Applicants must be educated by Ontario colleges and universities. They have done
- the studies in Ontario. The degree or diploma length must be one or two years.
- Applicants must have a license or certificate if it is required for the job. Sometimes some jobs need a license. Applicants must have to get a license.
- Applicants must have the intent to live in Ontario.
- Applicants must have legal status in Canada while applying for the Ontario PNP. You still can apply for the Ontario PNP if you are implied status.
- Applicants must apply for Ontario PNP under the International student Stream within two years of completing the degree or diploma. For example: if you have done the study on September 01, 2020, then you must apply for Ontario PNP on or before September 01, 2022.
- Applicants must receive an invitation to apply under Ontario PNP in the International student stream.
- To qualify for Ontario PNP under the International student stream, your employer must have had active business in the last three years.
The revenue requirements for the employer are different in and outside the GTA.
- If your employer is in GTA, then a minimum of 1,00,000 is the annual revenue of the company.
- If your employer is outside the GTA, then a minimum of 500,000 is the annual revenue of the company.
The full-time employee requirements
- Your employer must have 5 full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents if your employer is in GTA.
- Your employer must have 3 full-time employees who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents if your employer is outside the GTA.
- Employers must fulfill the employer form.
You may also like:
- Express Entry Draw Prediction 2023
- Latest Canada Immigration News Updates 2023
- BC PNP Draw: Latest BC PNP Draw 2023
- MPNP Draw: Manitoba PNP Latest Draw
- New Alberta PNP Changes in Alberta Express Entry Stream
Calculate the Points for Ontario PNP under International Student Stream
Points for Job Offer in Ontario PNP
|TEER 0 or 1||10|
Points for Job Offer Wage
|Job Offer Wage||Points|
|$40 per hour or more||10|
|$35 to 39.99 per hour||8|
|$30 to 34.99 per hour||7|
|$25 to $29.99 per hour||6|
|$20 to 24.99 per hour||5|
|less than $20 per hour||0|
Language Points For Ontario PNP (OINP)
|CLB 6 or lower||0|
Points for Highest Level of Education in Ontario PNP
|Highest Level of Education||Points|
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent||6|
|College Diploma or trade certificate||5|
Points for Location of Job in Ontario PNP
|Area of Location||Points|
|Areas outside GTA (Except northern Ontario)||8|
|Inside GTA (except Toronto)||3|